Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Yet I would not be calm if I were inside Disneyland right now. I'm relieved that the state isn’t allowing it to open.

Image may contain: 1 person, text
Time to restore, hands to hearts, hearts to hands, good times to dances, beaches and life on the sands. Gifts of joys, gifts of sunny dazes, gifts of moments in time, lots of love, lost on the sands of time. Angels on earth, angels on the air, angels in the faces of the people you meet, earth angels every one, good or bad, coins to flip.

For me and many others, Disneyland is more than a theme park; it's where I go to write, to read, to reset. Yet I would not be calm if I were inside Disneyland right now. I'm relieved that the state isn’t allowing it to open.

Everybody I know Is Crazy. Nuts on the run, woman for man, sinner, saint, faces in the crowds. Fine, where is the conversation, where are the stats, age, how tall, located where, how are you? A little slow, a little silly, son to shine, words to exchange, questions between us now. I have to say, you have not made a stand, you don't seem, like the man I am looking for. Fire in The Hole. I Decline To Walk The Line, To Serve, Not To Speck.Back In Time, Lovers, Haters, Good Time Toads, Paths To Cross.Twists And Turns, Snakes,Spiders Worms: Good Time Frogs, Snakes, Spiders And Worms.

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Yet I would not be calm if I were inside Disneyland right now. I'm relieved that the state isn’t allowing it to open.Time to restore, hands to hearts, hearts to hands, good times to dances, beaches and life on the sands. Gifts of joys, gifts of sunny dazes, gifts of moments in time, lots of love, lost on the sands of time. Angels on earth, angels on the air, angels in the faces of the people you meet, earth angels every one, good or bad, coins to flip.

Image
OUR FAVE 4-LETTER WORDS:LOVE, HATE, HIS STORY, HER STORY, TALES TO SPIN. RIGHT, WRONG, SEASONS OF CAUSES.Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.Steven Jarrot, had to say. WOKE UP THIS MORNING FEELING LONELY WITH NO ONE BESIDE ME, AND IT SUCKS.I'M READY TO MEET MY LOVE, MY FRIEND.Recaps, recalls, reviews:Steven J. Jarrot. Ends of the love of a life alone. Scents of a woman, to change the outlooks on life, dances to the music played over time. Love and devotion on a different level. Scents of a woman that has live life alone, searching .

American Girl: Marine Forever, Roles Played, Hats Wore. Over Decades.Happy with the crossroad choices made. Angel Heart: On the dark sides of the moon, on a clouding night, without stars.

 Faces In Mud. Drugs To Trade, Dances On The Water.Third eye closed, never opened, after the age of 12. Wheels to roads, cows to fields, donkeys in packs, monkeys to dodge. Crooks, cheaters, liars, same old songs to sing.Spring Madness,Ships To Sail.Spring Madness, Boats To Float, Ships To Sail.Snakes, freaks, and frogs I Love Myself. Do You? 





Peace is a state of mind. IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !!!! OUR GOVERNMENT ONCE AGAIN IS PLAYING US LIKE THE PROVERBIAL FIDDLE WE ARE. WITH DEMENTED BIDEN FAILING AT EVERY PUBLIC SPEAKING THE LEFT IS THROWING A " HAIL MARRY "

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

  DON’T CALL ME ANGEL . I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE EXPERIENCED SUCH A TOTAL LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER CARE.SPRUCE POWERS,SOLAR PANEL, ...