Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Growth and change, ways to see the world, daily events to teach, to learn, practice not to fail, life on the beach, life in the wind, birds to be reborn.



The wheels go around and around, and time never stops, but the wheels do stop, a nice simple look at life as a wheel of life, and when it stops someone expires.
Image may contain: one or more people and text
Growth and change, ways to see the world, daily events to teach, to learn, practice not to fail, life on the beach, life in the wind, birds to be reborn.
Image may contain: outdoor, text and nature
Trust who and what you are. Hedge Knight: Candles Out, Sad Songs Singer Expired News..Jarrot Frog Jewish Freaks, Selling Junk, Way Of Life: Plenty Of Fish To See.Songs and music to made, fan online, leader of the band.

No photo description available.
Just sit back and enjoy.Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach: Penny Lanes, Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. The House of Highlights .Witches, Bitches And Babes, Dreams In Actions, Head Counts.
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, meme and text
Growth and change, ways to see the world, daily events to teach, to learn, practice not to fail, life on the beach, life in the wind, birds to be reborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

  DON’T CALL ME ANGEL . I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE EXPERIENCED SUCH A TOTAL LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER CARE.SPRUCE POWERS,SOLAR PANEL, ...