Saturday, May 1, 2021

Thanks for the share. Love and devotion, twist, bent, and out of this world, black, blue, spiders, snakes and worms, cows to call home, dinner time.

 Dances in the rain, golden rules to follow, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you learn.Talking heads, talking dollars, talking about, Cali being the sue me state. "Let's Make a Deal".


Dances With Wolves' | Mental Floss.Into The Woods,Into The Water, Into The Dark: Earth, Wind & Fire - Tales to spin, cash on table, books to write, trips to hell, snakes and frogs. Sharks and whales, birds and bees, trips to hell, blame games to play.


Why blend in, when you were born to shine, like diamonds in the sky. STAY STRONG SOLDIER..WE AIN'T EVEN STARTED YET, IT'S GONNA GET A LOT MESSIER BEFORE IT GETS GOOD.

DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES.Rejects, retards, escapees, donkeys in fences, good times, asses in the hills, rednecks from NY. Jose A Santiago, Juliana Santiago, Adriana Agresti, Voices Of Angels To Call: me, myself, and the noise inside of my head. Nuts on the run retards on donkeys.

STARRBRIGHTLIGHTS.BLOGSPOT.COM

DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES.

Thanks for the laughs, jokes with the pictures that you find. Have to take a minute or two to flip the coins, read the cards, cartoons hits and misses, joys and pains, dances in the rain.
May be an image of 3 people


I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park.
“Modern civilization has no understanding of sacred matters. Everything is backwards.” –Thomas Yellowtail, CROW…
Flipping lights on setting suns, out of the shadows. Lights on boat, ships of dreams, fairy tales. Tips on seven sevens, in seven days, seven stars, candles in the wind. Chances to change seven seasons t grow, flipping cards, flipping coins, seven times. Queens red and hot, hell hounds to pay, party and prey on veterans.

Thanks for the share. Love and devotion, twist, bent, and out of this world, black, blue, spiders, snakes and worms, cows to call home, dinner time.Sean Hannity. LOVE AND HONOR, ONE OF THE FEW, GUNS TO FIGHT THE WARS. MARINES IN BLUES, DANCES AT WEDDINGS, JOYS AND PAINS, DREAMS TO LOCKS OF HARES, LOTS OF LUCK.Help and hands on for assistance to get the cash off the table.

Coins Tossed, Cards Flying, Bloody Blue Dreams !!!
LOVERSANDHATERSTALESTOSHAREGOODTIMES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Coins Tossed, Cards Flying, Bloody Blue Dreams !!!
Houses and homes, cheap way to live, notes for the veterans, better than sleeping on the ground, at a church, homeless guesses, stories to ...

Thanks for the share. Love and devotion, twist, bent, and out of this world, black, blue, spiders, snakes and worms, cows to call home, dinner time.Dances in the rain, golden rules to follow, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you learn.Talking heads, talking dollars, talking about, Cali being the sue me state. "Let's Make a Deal".


Why blend in, when you were born to shine, like diamonds in the sky. STAY STRONG SOLDIER..WE AIN'T EVEN STARTED YET, IT'S GONNA GET A LOT MESSIER BEFORE IT GETS GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

  DON’T CALL ME ANGEL . I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE EXPERIENCED SUCH A TOTAL LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER CARE.SPRUCE POWERS,SOLAR PANEL, ...