Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Life, love, new thoughts, different ideas, new world.

 1
Life, love, new thoughts, different ideas, new world. "There may be images adult in nature" if that is unsettling, then this is the wrong community for you. I WILL NOT TOLERATE SNITCHES OR HATERS!!!!Lights, Love,Luck, Leaders, Lessons. Hard Knocks. No Fucks To Give, Out Of Free Fucks Today.Naughty Consenting Adults.


I don’t care about your race I don’t care if your new or old ARMY. Army of frogs, frogs in groups, peas in pods, family affairs, good time toads. see u soon..Frank Agresti,shit to write,no balls to back up, good times frogs, snakes in grass, donkeys in Cali, rotten apples, rejects, and escapees from Washingtonville, NY.

If I find out who is responsible for behaving in this fashion, it will result in a permanent ban from the Realm. Please be respectful of one another. Thank you and have a good day. 💋




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

  DON’T CALL ME ANGEL . I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE EXPERIENCED SUCH A TOTAL LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER CARE.SPRUCE POWERS,SOLAR PANEL, ...