Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Causes for love, luck, lessons, joys and pains, dances in the rain.Madonna:So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.


Happy is what I choose for today and everyday, and would love to have a new friend or two that are 420 friendly, and open to explore the world with a new friend in it, and maybe that is all you have for now, and here is a start if you like. Have lots to say have to see how long the battery last. So I hope you have a great day, and that you have time and attention to reply back. Otherwise make it a joyful encounter with the others that you interact with always. Causes for love, luck, lessons, joys and pains, dances in the rain.Madonna:So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. 


Foxes have holes, bird's have nest, this veteran has no where to lay his head...back to you--- in the name Yeshua Hamashia may your day have blessing upon blessing and the right desires of your heart come to be,.. remember I don't read sand script or symbol text anymore so English or Hebrew will have to do in our future communications....Tribute song to George Harrison. Written by Ringo Starr. Eric Clapton on guitar

This is for you George. You are always in our hearts ❤️🎧🎡🎢🎸❤️.. Agape. Rites to stand.❤️🌎❤️πŸ™πŸΊπŸΎπŸ¦ŒπŸŽπŸ¦…πŸ˜‡πŸ™ Freaks, Frogs, Fools, Blood Suckers,πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’ŒπŸ’Œ Faces Of Family, Friends And Foes, Coins To Flip.Drops hints. Causes for love, luck, lessons, joys and pains, dances in the rain.Madonna:So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. All Day.❤πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸ‘€πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸš›. Boderline_1983. Remember MTV programs. Better album this your career. 





podkΓ…‚adka pod fotel PCV
Faces In Crowds.CUM FOR FUN AND GAMES, CUM ON HER FACE, ASS, OR TITS> CUM SUCKERS TO WORK.BLOW JOBS DAILY, DAY JOB, DIME TRICKS. DICKS WAITING IN LINES, RECORDS ADAY< DICKS SERVICED 333 . 333 SMITH 2 DYKE TO DANCE. IN MANY TASTEFUL PLESURES AS WELL. STILL CUM DUMP HERE DICKS OR CHICKS 7608512267: TODAY. ONCE AGAIN I SAY DONT HATE ITS NO WAY TO LIVE. 



The essence of life is to care. The opportunity of life is to serve. The secret of life is to dare. The spice of life is to befriend. The beauty of life is to give.


LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.REAPER'S LAIR πŸ’€SKULLSπŸ’€ The reaper goes in search of souls to take the unknown territory of the afterlife.The Skulls are always around to follow him and obey .Peter Pan, Campers In The Woods, Love, Lights, Lessons, Leader Of Lost Kids, Dances In Cloud. Donald Trump Tweet As The Joker.. Causes for love, luck, lessons, joys and pains, dances in the rain.Madonna:So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. 

Everyone needs friends to accept them the way that they are, and accept facts that control, and that the one person that you can change is yourself. Have some views that I wanted to share and get a different view or two, so I guess you could say this is my quest for today before I post. Need to know what the meaning is of truthful and honest. Causes for love, luck, lessons, joys and pains, dances in the rain.Madonna:So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. 

first time home buyer orlando



Which are YOU…πŸ˜‡Sweetheart Deals πŸ’• The Great American Eclipse πŸŒ•πŸŒ”πŸŒ“πŸŒ’πŸŒ‘πŸŒ˜πŸŒ—πŸŒ–πŸŒ•Moons To Shine, Kings, Sunny And Bright,Lions On Top, Roars Across The Lands. How To Post and Send Your Blog Post at Instant Blog Subscribers.WOW – New Beta Version Now Live! Causes for love, luck, lessons, joys and pains, dances in the rain.Madonna:So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

  DON’T CALL ME ANGEL . I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE EXPERIENCED SUCH A TOTAL LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER CARE.SPRUCE POWERS,SOLAR PANEL, ...