Sunday, May 28, 2017

Veterans Connect: Health • Malibu, CA: Learn more at Guidestar.org…Lover for the night,

Have projects for housing with veterans, housing for displace youths in the Riverside County, and projects to do fundraiser events for these project. Also write stories to reflect the events that I have seen, heard, and thought about, from my point of view, of course, may not be the same as others. Mad Hatter is a state of mind that I enjoy, as well as, living blue. Calm seas, and clear blue skies, and living in the moment.Marcella Hillard. Home Life Housekeeping: Frogs, Sinners And Snakes, Dinner Treats.Plenty of Fish in the Sea. Mountains To Climb — Smooching Frogs.Daily Journey. Veterans Connect: Health • Malibu, CA: Learn more at Guidestar.org…Lover for the night.

"Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give. It's a free for all, here's a one way ticket.No I've never cheated on anyone. SHAY can keep my name out of her fucking mouth. Feel free to screenshot and show her. I give no fucks. ✌️Yes, right after free fucks. Alas- am out of fucks to give. So, no. I went to the bar like this. I give no fucks, I do what I want! Plus, I got a free drink out of it. XD Michael Jackson - A TWISTED PROPHECYLife Is A Beach: Remember The Time (Official Video)

Image may contain: sky, ocean, boat, outdoor, water and nature
 AND THANK THE LORD FOR ANOTHER BLESS DAY OF LIFE!! WISHING EVERYONE A SAFE AND BLESS DAY! Veterans Connect: Health • Malibu, CA: Learn more at Guidestar.org…Lover for the night, !Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues. Janet Daily and Rocky Jarrott, Hands On: Babes, beaches,glory dazes. Birthdays, So is everyone else. At the end, you expect that you will get what you want and so will they. When we receive multiple messages from multiple users, it enhances our self-esteem. Sorry I missed your birthday. Hope you had a good one.GOOD MORNING! RISE AND SHINE!!

However, if the messages are from people you wouldn’t normally want to connect with, it impacts your self-esteem negatively." +Bustle's Lindsay Tigar. Want to improve your dating game? What is Artificial Intelligence or AI - exactly?New Tricks.GOOD MORNING! RISE AND SHINE!! AND THANK THE LORD FOR ANOTHER BLESS DAY OF LIFE!! WISHING EVERYONE A SAFE AND BLESS DAY!! Hands On: Babes, beaches,glory dazes. BirthdaysSorry I missed your birthday. Hope you had a good one.GOOD MORNING! RISE AND SHINE!!


Who was Trump talking about when he said 'Justin from Canada?'
Canada news 
In a military speech in Italy, the U.S. president reportedly referenced Prime Minister Justin Trudeau as "Justin from Canada." But it…



Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor are splitting after 17 years of marriage
Celebrity 
The Hollywood power couple is separating after 17 years of marriage, they confirmed in a statement. The frequent co-stars most…


Mountain Tops: Once long ago, fail to learn, fairy tales, hidden messages to find. True blue in trying, sunny shine instead of rain, love and devotion b... - Starr Tonight -…
PLUS.GOOGLE.COM
 Veterans Connect: Health • Malibu, CA: Learn more at Guidestar.org…Lover for the night, hater out of site, faces of the fish in the seas, coins to flip, a keeper or not. .Blues: Earth Angels In Host. Fundraiser : Good times, Happy Days So Clean PERFECTION Dope Sleeve. Love this Skins Colored. Love, Luck…(TV Series 1974–1984) – IMDbReview of Happy Daze Pool bar, love and luck, coins to flip, good times, stories and history online. Adeje …Views that were not share in person, not the say as views that are shared expressed across wired lines commutations, are pages of a book or two.aty Perry - Roar (Official).

Photo
Flowers are the wonder for the turtle doves Peter and Petra, and the hummingbirds are so colorful.The Fairy, the frogs, the cows, the bald head baby, turkeys with out hairs. Dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, dykes to dance, love, luck....Fly High, Blue Skies: The drive alone the highway number 66, the pair of turtle doves flew across the sky, up in the wild blue skies, with a touch of marshmallows in the form of clouds, floating by. Peter and Petra, were the turtle doves, flying back to the mating fields, were they return every year, it has been five years now.

The songs that they sing during the day, are the best in the summer, when the fields are fill with the members of the flock. Seasons change and they flew away again, with the babies not far behind them, just part of the time. It is a season of joy, peace and happiness.Picture to share, over the holidays last year, fairy in the light of day, earth angel in the land of cows. Chick from Cali, San Diego roots, trips to the seven heavens,lots of love,lots of luck,lots of tales to pen,walking on sunshine. Sons to shine, trips to the seas, trips to the beaches, trips to Disneyland, places to go,or not.

"Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give. It's a free for all, here's a one way ticket.No I've never cheated on anyone. SHAY can keep my name out of her fucking mouth. Feel free to screenshot and show her. I give no fucks. ✌️Yes, right after free fucks. Alas- am out of fucks to give. So, no. I went to the bar like this. I give no fucks, I do what I want! Plus, I got a free drink out of it. XD Michael Jackson - A TWISTED PROPHECYLife Is A Beach: Remember The Time (Official Video)

GuideStar connects donors and grantmakers to…
GUIDESTAR.ORG

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

  DON’T CALL ME ANGEL . I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE EXPERIENCED SUCH A TOTAL LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER CARE.SPRUCE POWERS,SOLAR PANEL, ...