Sunday, November 5, 2023

It's Your Lucky Day! Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.

"Our nature is literally beyond all imagination. What we are is that which is watching – that consciousness which is watching us pretending to be a separate person.”



Down to earth...Bays of bats, hell hounds on land..... A treacherous person, as in Ben secretly applied for the same job as his best friend; no one knew he was such a snake in the grass .


Spruce Powers,Solar Panel Complaints: Unreturned Calls, Canceled ...Not listed with BBB, less than zero rating, and they have been bought out, acquired by bigger fish, whale on land, out of the water, into the sun, and the empire of liars, jackasses in real life, heads to count, herds of donkeys in high places. In your pocket, check your shit basket, again.

 THE DOCUSIGN HAS BEEN RESENT, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE CHECKING YOU SPAM FOLDER AS WELL, AS YOUR SHIT BASKET. FOR THE DUNG AND FECAL MATTER FROM SPRUCE POWERS, THE WORST SOLAR PANEL COMPANY IN THE USA.Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes.

Good time toads, army of frogs, groups of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Men and mice, rites to stand, heads to count, rats in gloves, races to bucks.Marines and sailors train in the jungle.3 Hard Knocks. Givers and takes, both sides of the coin.GOOD AND SWEET TIPS: Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains,The Commons, Rites .





Take me as I am .Or don’t take me at all. Accept me .Understand me .Touch me .Trust me .Feel me .Hear me, Heal me ,Need me.Try to describe your feelings, your doubts your secrets... get them out of your thought but don't tell anyone, tell God.Straight Forward.




May be an image of text

Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of the world.Your Highlights, Where’s Your Loyalty?Gain happiness. Desert View.Speck up, stand out, chances to talk, write your heart out. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

  DON’T CALL ME ANGEL . I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE EXPERIENCED SUCH A TOTAL LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER CARE.SPRUCE POWERS,SOLAR PANEL, ...