Sunday, October 25, 2020

'Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you learn, pages in books, recaps to recall. Party views online, sophistry to note.'

 💚Do not abandon trust when your ego thinks things should be different than they are. ~ Wayne Dyer. Some photo's and I short video. Recently documented.Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone’s Heart.🎻Strangers.🌙 The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other or not.'Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you learn, pages in books, recaps to recall. Party views online, sophistry to note.'

Rats, horses, sheep, goats, frogs, and land whales, done to death, love and hate, songs to sing, good times. Angels to spare, goodness and mercy, angels to watch, joy and peace, wings to fly. Peace and love, hate and love, up in the sky, down in the pits of hell, songs to sing, great day to be alive.


Judaism 101: Rabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns. Day of the Dead: Chicks And Babes, Faces In The Mirror, Faces Of The Dead.: "Bad Spirit" Cheerleaders. pimps - compute.infoRabbi:'Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you learn, pages in books, recaps to recall. Party views online, sophistry to note.'

'Hopes, wishes on stars, pages to books, songs in the winds, sunny and bright, gems to love,the glitter fairy.Nothing can be released in this realm unless it is instructed by the fullness of time that is governed by God alone.Lights at the end of Tunnel'
'Need A Friend,I remember I want too be dope boy . All these gifts bring me joy an blessings. . So can’t be mad . I ain’t giving a nigga or bxxx a crumb unless I were around me on hustle....Tip Bossup Like dope Boy...'
'Tip Bossup Like dope Boy...Back in time, birds and bees, singing songs in the dogwood trees.H🌸A🌞P🌈P🌀I👅N🍭E💗S✨S Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys, Men And Mice, Hats, Hoes, Horns, Hidden Gems To Love, Wishes On Stars, Studs, Silent Knights, Cheap Fucks In LA.

The crocodile tears of Fuck Jerry, who gave themselves an “aw shucks” pass in the Fyre Fest doc they produced. 🐊😭 Savannah Lee Pruitt, 14, vanished from her Tennessee home on Jan. 14.'
'Hidden Gems To Love, Wishes On Stars, Studs, Silent Knights, Cheap Fucks In LA.The crocodile tears of Fuck Jerry, who gave themselves an “aw shucks” pass in the Fyre Fest doc they produced. 🐊😭 Savannah Lee Pruitt, 14, vanished from her Tennessee home on Jan. 14.'




Need A Friend,I remember I want too be dope boy . All these gifts bring me joy an blessings. . So can’t be mad . I ain’t giving a nigga or bxxx a crumb unless I were around me on hustle....Tip Bossup Like dope Boy...


'Dicks and dawgs, freaks, frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Romantic Film – Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments.Over The Decades:Paths To Cross,Roads Traveled.'
'Earth Angel, Battles And Wars Won, Dances In The Sky, Heaven Is Home, Castles in The Clouds, Walking On Sunshine, Daily Events. Pages To Go.Purple Rain, Songs Played, Here And Now, Around The World.'
'Kea Khiev: Child Sex Trafficking through Child “Protection” Services Exposed ... Freaks, frogs, fools, dances in the dark, cows to call, dicks, dawgs, dates, faces of ... ENOUGH ALREADY! Frogs And Fish, Strangers.'
Dreams and nightmares, dicks, dawgs, donkeys in the hills, cattle calls, pigs, hogs, hoes,, crooks, cheaters, liars, roles to play, hats to wear.'Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you learn, pages in books, recaps to recall. Party views online, sophistry to note.'

Dicks and dawgs, freaks, frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Romantic Film – Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments.Over The Decades:Paths To Cross,Roads Traveled.
Need A Friend,I remember I want too be dope boy . All these gifts bring me joy an blessings. . So can’t be mad . I ain’t giving a nigga or bxxx a crumb unless I were around me on hustle...

Tip Bossup Like dope Boy...Back in time, birds and bees, singing songs in the dogwood trees.H🌸A🌞P🌈P🌀I👅N🍭E💗SS Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys, Men And Mice, Hats, Hoes, Horns, Hidden Gems To Love, Wishes On Stars, Studs, Silent Knights, Cheap Fucks In LA.

The crocodile tears of Fuck Jerry, who gave themselves an “aw shucks” pass in the Fyre Fest doc they produced. 🐊😭 Savannah Lee Pruitt, 14, vanished from her Tennessee home on Jan. 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

  DON’T CALL ME ANGEL . I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE EXPERIENCED SUCH A TOTAL LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER CARE.SPRUCE POWERS,SOLAR PANEL, ...